Most people thought of what they wanted to be when they grew up, but not where they wanted to work. If they had, they may have imagined a place where people are valued for their individual contributions and unique skillsets and abilities. Where qualities such as integrity, loyalty, mentoring and teamwork are understood to be as mission critical as technical and educational credentials.
Nussbaumer & Clarke, Inc. has always believed that our most valuable assets are our people. Here we encourage our staff to utilize our core values in every aspects of their jobs.
If you are looking to Work Hard, Work Smart, Work Together, Have Fun, Have Integrity, Be Responsible to the Company, Be Responsible to our Clients and begin Building Relationship through Open and Honest Communication, then consider joining our team!
Current Openings include:
IMMEDIATE OPENING! We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounting Assistant to join our administrative staff. Must be organized, detail oriented and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. General accounting experience shall include billing, A/P and A/R and payroll (preferred). Familiarity with HR recruiting activities a plus.
- Billing: Invoice generation based on project tracking and billable hours for active projects.
- Accounts Payable: Voucher creation, approval and payment processing including weekly A/P run, manual checks and monthly credit card processing.
- Accounts Receivable: Assist in management and collection of Accounts Receivable including statement & letter preparation and telephone calls; posting of daily receivables, including cash & credit card payments, to properly record each day’s transactions.
- Human Resources: Assist HR Manager with such activities as payroll; payroll expense processing; and support of recruitment activities including job posting, applicant tracking and interview coordination.
- Additional responsibilities and projects may be presented as needed in support of company operations.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Associates degree in accounting or general business field and 2+ years of experience in accounting or related position or equivalent combination of experience & education.
- Strong problem-solving skills, knowledge of applicable accounting principles, research and resolution skills, and data analysis required.
Nussbaumer & Clarke, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, HRA, and matching 401K. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Submit Your Application
Interested in applying? Download and complete our Pre-Employment Application, then submit your application with your resume through the form below.