Most people thought of what they wanted to be when they grew up, but not where they wanted to work. If they had, they may have imagined a place where people are valued for their individual contributions and unique skillsets and abilities. Where qualities such as integrity, loyalty, mentoring and teamwork are understood to be as mission critical as technical and educational credentials.
Nussbaumer & Clarke, Inc. has always believed that our most valuable assets are our people. Here we encourage our staff to utilize our core values in every aspects of their jobs.
If you are looking to Work Hard, Work Smart, Work Together, Have Fun, Have Integrity, Be Responsible to the Company, Be Responsible to our Clients and begin Building Relationship through Open and Honest Communication, then consider joining our team!
Current Openings include:
ELECTRICAL POWER ENGINEER:
Experienced and highly motivated experienced Electrical Engineer with a focus on power and industrial or water/wastewater systems.
- Minimum 5-years related electrical power focused experience in a consulting, utility, or industrial role.
- Skills: AutoCAD; SKM, ETAP, or Easy Power; Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of the NEC, NFPA 70E, and NESC.
- Experience with electromechanical and microprocessor protective relays.
- Design experience for system layouts, single line diagrams AC elementary (three-line diagrams), and DC elementary schematics.
- Power system analysis experience (Short-circuit, coordination, arc-flash, etc.).
- Project management experience.
Must be passionate about electrical engineering, demonstrate ability to read and comprehend electrical plan/schematics, and possess strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills, and have proven technical abilities. Exceptional time management and multi-tasking abilities are essential to success in this position. PE preferred but not required.
WATER / WASTEWATER – CIVIL ENGINEER, PE – PROJECT MANAGER:
An experienced Civil Engineer with a strong background in municipal water and/or wastewater projects, 5 – 10 + years of experience, NYS PE License required. Candidates should possess leadership skills, be able to manage civil/municipal projects through construction. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Client, contract and project management, and marketing.
- Water and/or wastewater system analysis and design (using WaterCAD, EPAnet, HydroCAD)
- Coordination and review of federal, state, county and local permit process.
Candidates must demonstrate strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills, and proven technical abilities. Exceptional time management and multi-tasking abilities are essential to success in this position. Opportunities available in our Buffalo and Lockport offices.
Immediate Land Surveying Positions at our Erie and Niagara County offices.
Versatile field/office survey technician capable of operating Robotic Total Station with data collection, GPS and Carlson Office software. Minimum of two (2) years of experience required.
Field Crew Chief – Proven track record of managing the activities of survey crew for all aspects of performing boundary surveys, topographic and utility surveys, ALTA/NSPS surveys, construction stakeout and GPS.
Field / Office Survey Personnel – Experience with GPS, Total Stations, Robotic, data collection and AutoCAD/Carlson Office software.
Nussbaumer & Clarke, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, HRA, and matching 401K. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Submit Your Application
Interested in applying? Download and complete our Pre-Employment Application, then submit your application with your resume through the form below.