Most people thought of what they wanted to be when they grew up, but not where they wanted to work. If they had, they may have imagined a place where people are valued for their individual contributions and unique skillsets and abilities. Where qualities such as integrity, loyalty, mentoring and teamwork are understood to be as mission critical as technical and educational credentials.
Nussbaumer & Clarke, Inc. has always believed that our most valuable assets are our people. Here we encourage our staff to utilize our core values in every aspects of their jobs.
If you are looking to Work Hard, Work Smart, Work Together, Have Fun, Have Integrity, Be Responsible to the Company, Be Responsible to our Clients and begin Building Relationship through Open and Honest Communication, then consider joining our team!
Current Openings include:
Nussbaumer & Clarke, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse work environment that fosters a climate of purposeful inclusion of all people, and affirms every staff members as a contributing individual.
MECHANICAL – ENGINEER 1:
An entry-level Mechanical Engineer with 1 – 3 years related HVAC experience in a consulting, commercial or industrial role. Will work alongside a professional engineer to support the design development, implementation and technical analysis of various systems. This position requires:
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering required, FE/EIT a plus.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software.
- Heating/Cooling load calculations, equipment selection software knowledge a plus.
- Advanced theoretical knowledge of Mechanical engineering with a desire to advance in the HVAC field.
- Working knowledge of 2020 Mechanical Code of New York State and exposure to AHRAE Standards and National Energy Codes desired.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative team environment with the willingness to assist more senior staff.
ELECTRICAL POWER ENGINEER:
Experienced and highly motivated experienced Electrical Engineer with a focus on power and industrial or water/wastewater systems.
- Minimum 5-years related electrical power focused experience in a consulting, utility, or industrial role.
- Skills: AutoCAD; SKM, ETAP, or Easy Power; Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of the NEC, NFPA 70E, and NESC.
- Experience with electromechanical and microprocessor protective relays.
- Design experience for system layouts, single line diagrams AC elementary (three-line diagrams), and DC elementary schematics.
- Power system analysis experience (Short-circuit, coordination, arc-flash, etc.).
- Project management experience.
Must be passionate about electrical engineering, demonstrate ability to read and comprehend electrical plan/schematics, and possess strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills, and have proven technical abilities. Exceptional time management and multi-tasking abilities are essential to success in this position. PE preferred but not required.
WATER / WASTEWATER – CIVIL ENGINEER, PE – PROJECT MANAGER:
An experienced Civil Engineer with a strong background in municipal water and/or wastewater projects, 5 – 10 + years of experience, NYS PE License required. Candidates should possess leadership skills, be able to manage civil/municipal projects through construction. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Client, contract and project management, and marketing.
- Water and/or wastewater system analysis and design (using WaterCAD, EPAnet, HydroCAD)
- Coordination and review of federal, state, county and local permit process.
Candidates must demonstrate strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills, and proven technical abilities. Exceptional time management and multi-tasking abilities are essential to success in this position. Opportunities available in our Buffalo and Lockport offices.
Don’t want to be stuck in an office all day??
Our positions in Land Surveying may be just for you! We are looking for motivated and talented individuals to join our team TODAY in our Land Surveying offices in Buffalo, East Aurora and North Tonawanda.
Land Surveying Office Technician
Our Land Surveying Office Technicians are integral members of the Land Surveying Department. We have a full-time position available. You will provide administrative and CAD support to our Field Technicians. Some field work possible. Minimum education requirements are a High School diploma and completion of some survey related college coursework including CAD, Surveying, and Technical Math.
Land Surveying Field Technician
Our Field Surveyors are professionals who utilize modern equipment and software to perform boundary, topographic & utility surveys and construction stakeout. GPS knowledge a plus. Minimum education requirements are a High School diploma and completion of some survey related college coursework including CAD, Surveying, and Technical Math. Familiarity with GPS and Field Survey equipment a plus.
Nussbaumer & Clarke, Inc. offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package including medical insurance with a company funded HRA or HSA, dental and vision, life and LTD insurance, and 401k with matching contributions.
We are an EE/AA (Equal Employment/Affirmative Action) employer. Qualified women, minorities, veterans & persons w/disabilities encouraged to apply.
Nussbaumer & Clarke, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Submit Your Application
Interested in applying? Download and complete our Pre-Employment Application, then submit your application with your resume through the form below.