Most people thought of what they wanted to be when they grew up, but not where they wanted to work. If they had, they may have imagined a place where people are valued for their individual contributions and unique skillsets and abilities. Where qualities such as integrity, loyalty, mentoring and teamwork are understood to be as mission critical as technical and educational credentials.
Nussbaumer & Clarke, Inc. has always believed that our most valuable assets are our people. Here we encourage our staff to utilize our core values in every aspects of their jobs.
If you are looking to Work Hard, Work Smart, Work Together, Have Fun, Have Integrity, Be Responsible to the Company, Be Responsible to our Clients and begin Building Relationship through Open and Honest Communication, then consider joining our team!
Current Openings include:
Immediate Openings. Inspector Trainee (Eng Graduate), NICET II and NICET III needed for NYSDOT, NYSTA and municipal projects. Current certification and experience necessary.
An experienced and highly motivated Electrical Power Project Engineer with a focus on industrial utility electrical systems.
- Minimum 10-years related electrical power focused experience in a consulting, utility, or industrial role.
- Skills: AutoCAD; SKM, ETAP, or Easy Power; Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of the NEC, NFPA 70E, and NESC.
- Experience with electromechanical and microprocessor protective relays.
- Design experience for system layouts, single line diagrams AC elementary (three-line diagrams), and DC elementary schematics.
- Power system analysis experience (Short-circuit, coordination, arc-flash, etc.).
- Project management experience.
Must be passionate about electrical engineering, demonstrate ability to read and comprehend electrical plan/schematics, and possess strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills, and have proven technical abilities. Exceptional time management and multi-tasking abilities are essential to success in this position. PE preferred but not required. Opportunities available in our Buffalo and Lockport offices.
Civil Engineer, PE – Project Manager
An experienced Civil Engineer with a strong background in municipal water and/or wastewater projects, 10+ years of experience, NYS PE License required. Candidates should possess leadership skills, be able to manage civil/municipal projects through construction. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Client, contract and project management, and marketing.
- Water and/or wastewater system analysis and design (using WaterCAD, EPAnet, HydroCAD)
- Coordination and review of federal, state, county and local permit process.
Candidates must demonstrate strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills, and proven technical abilities. Exceptional time management and multi-tasking abilities are essential to success in this position. Opportunities available in our Buffalo and Lockport offices.
Civil Engineer, PE – Project Engineer
A skilled and highly motivated Civil Engineer to serve as an integral member of the Engineering Department supporting water/wastewater projects. Primary responsibilities will include portions of the following:
- Water system analysis (WaterCAD, EPAnet, or similar) and design, including mains, storage tanks, pumping stations, etc.
- Wastewater system analysis and design, including sewers, force mains, pumping stations, etc.
- Stormwater analysis (HEC-RAS, HydroCAD) and design, and preparation of SWPPP reports.
A NYS PE License, with 5+ years of experience is strongly preferred. Candidates must demonstrate strong analytical skills, oral and written communication skills, and proven technical abilities. Opportunities available in our Buffalo and Lockport offices.
Land Surveying Office Technician
We have openings for skilled and highly motivated employees to serve as integral members of the Land Surveying Department. We have full and part-time positions available in both the field and office in Buffalo, East Aurora and North Tonawanda. Survey Office Technicians must have CAD experience
Land Surveying Field Technician
The Field Surveyors should have experience using modern equipment and software to perform boundary, topographic & utility surveys and construction stakeout. GPS knowledge is a plus.
Nussbaumer & Clarke, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Submit Your Application
Interested in applying? Download and complete our Pre-Employment Application, then submit your application with your resume through the form below.