Nussbaumer has a dedicated staff of high qualified and safety focused Construction Observers. Thorough construction observation is critical to a project’s success. Our staff, many NICET certified, provide a key link between construction contractors and the design staff.
Our Construction Observation experience includes:
- Bridge Replacements/Rehabilitation.
- Highway/Road Reconstruction.
- Linear and Discrete Water/Sanitary/Storm system installation/rehabilitation.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program (SWPPP) observation.
- Public Improvement Permit (PIP) observations.
- Municipal Parks Construction/Rehabilitation.
- Quality Control and Assurance.
- Maintenance and Protection of Traffic.
- Use of Manual for Uniform Record Keeping (MURK).
- Compliance to Manual for Uniform Traffic Control Devices.
- Review of contractor pay estimates.
- Preparation of daily reports of construction progress.
- Preparation of project punch-lists.
- Observation of compliance testing.