The construction phase of a project provides the greatest opportunity for owners to incur increased costs, time delays, and quality variation. Nussbaumer’s Construction Administration staff represent the owner in project meetings and field matters relating to the construction of the project, encouraging a partnering atmosphere. During the construction phase, our Construction Administration staff also makes periodic site visits, record observations and reports to the owner information regarding status, quality, and compliance with the contract documents.
Typical Construction Administration service include:
- Responding to requests for information.
- Issuing design related clarifications.
- Processing shop drawings and submittals.
- Processing change orders.
- Reviewing and certifying contractor’s application for payment.
- Reviewing material test reports.
- Recording changes to contract documents.
- Providing construction contract execution and closeout services.