The New York State Energy Conservation Construction Code, which was put into effect in October, 2016, requires that newly constructed mechanical and electrical systems in commercial buildouts and large residential structures undergo system commissioning, including a Commissioning Plan.
Preparation of Commissioning Plans includes:
- Adjusting and balancing for air and water systems.
- Functional Performance Tests.
- Preliminary Commissioning Reports.
Commissioning Services include:
- Preparation of plans locating HVAC and Service Hot Water equipment with performance data.
- O&M manuals for large equipment.
- Detailed sizes and options identified.
- Calibration information.
- Wiring diagrams.
- Service Company information.
- System Balancing Reports.
- Final Commissioning Reports.
- Lighting controls functional testing reports.