Home | About Us | Careers | News | Contact Us | Directions | ©2016 Nussbaumer & Clarke, Inc.
Nussbaumer provides a full range of environmental services to our clients. From Phase I Environmental Site Assessments to Environmental Impact Statements, our environmental staff will respond quickly and efficiently to our clients' needs.
Nussbaumer works closely with regulatory authorities at the federal, state, and local levels to ensure proper coordination and timely review or projects and permit applications.Our list of environmental services include:
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- State Environmental Quality Review (SEQR) Consultation
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Site Development Feasibility Investigations
- DEC/US ACE Joint Applications for Permits
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans (SPCC)
- Hydrological Modeling
- Coastal Consistency Certification Assistance
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Mined Land Reclamation Plans and Permits
- Landscape Concept Plans
- Environmental Mapping with GPS
- Dam Safety Permitting
- NYS SPDES Phase 2 Education and Consultation
- Coastal Erosion Permits
- SPDES SWPPP Inspections
For more information regarding our environmental services, please contact:
Andrew H. Gow, P.L.S.