Home | About Us | Careers | News | Contact Us | Directions | ©2016 Nussbaumer & Clarke, Inc.
About NUSSBAUMER & CLARKE, INC.
In 1933, the engineering firm of NUSSBAUMER & CLARKE, INC. was established by Newell L. Nussbaumer and Irving Clarke. In 1948, Charles R. Velzy, together with Nussbaumer and Clarke, formed the partnership of Nussbaumer, Clarke & Velzy. In 1961, the firm was incorporated and the name was changed to NUSSBAUMER & CLARKE, INC. In October of 2000, Michael J. Sendor and Michael F. Smith purchased the Company.
In January 2017, Nussbaumer began its next chapter with its realignment of top executives. New owners, MIchael J. Borowiak and Michael T. Marino are dedicated to continuing the 84-year old tradition of providing outstanding engineering and surveying services to our clients. Nussbaumer has offices in Erie County (Hamburg and East Aurora), Niagara County (North Tonawanda), Chautauqua County (Dunkirk), and Cattaraugus County (Ellicottville). See Direction tab for office locations and contact numbers.
COMPANY OFFICERS are Michael J. Borowiak, P.L.S. (President); Michael T. Marino, P.E. (Chief Executive Officer); Marie A. Nowak, P.E. (Vice President, Engineering); and Margaret M. Lawless (Secretary/Treasurer). SENIOR CORPORATE ASSOCIATES include Bruce L. Shearer, P.E., and Gary Muffoletto, P.E
ASSOCIATES are (from left to right) Curt Krempa, P.E., Barbara J. Frankiewicz, P.E., Andrew H. Gow, P.L.S., Michael J. Ennis, P.L.S., and Michael A. Chirico, P.E., LEED AP